As the Holidays Approach!
Warm regards to my participants past, present and future, to my trainees I’m mentoring, to those of you who are following me through my website, and all of my valued friends!
As we approach the holidays, these can present challenges particular to each of us, such as:
- Interacting with people where the relationship is rough
- Dealing with the loss of those no longer with us at this time
- The stresses of the demands expected of us at this time
- Looking at the end of another year, falling below your hopes and expectations for how things would be by now
- The discomforts and issues related to cold weather
- The shortened days and less daylight
- The disturbing of normal and routine life
- Interacting and dealing with others who don’t handle this time of year well
I’m here, and as you’ve learned from experience, I can help, so if you want to take advantage of my skills to make it better, now’s the time to contact me and to make plans!
I’m envisioning love, happiness
— Best, Dex