The Truths of Co-Existing
Five truths of Co-Existing — the better these are known and understood, the easier it will be to have others in your life, and close to you:
(1) When someone behaves badly or inappropriately, it is because they don’t feel safe.
(2) If you could understand the underlying reason why a person did what they did or said what they said, you could not be upset with them for that.
(3) All positive interaction between people is based on love, and all negative interaction between people is based on broken, lost, or no love.
(4) The basic underlying reason why a person feels unsafe is broken, lost or no love.
(5) The basic reason why a person feels safe is a sense of being loved.